What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

7.62 Rifles on back

Its a vacuum cleaner to clear up the corrupt government my friend ;)

Your rifle is a flag pole? TAKE THE MAG AND AMMO OFF OF IT AND DONT SHOOT PEOPLE.

As stated above, you would be breaking your own roleplay and ruining others that have gone along with your roleplay.

Say it's a flag pole to a cop and a rival rebel is nearby. They also go along with that roleplay and when the cop goes they really want your flag pole to support their team in the Euros. They rob you for it; you cannot shoot them with it because it is a FLAG pole and not a GUN. 

Cops hardly ever accept these stories because all it does is bite us in the ass. Wanna roleplay a flag pole, you better make damn sure you don't mug off the cop that allows it then.
Could i rp as an undercover Irish agent sent by the Irish government to hunt down an Irish criminal who is extremely dangerous and i need a powerful weapon to take him down i could even create an ID and a document saying the i am allowed the weapon by any chance will that work?

Could i rp as an undercover Irish agent sent by the Irish government to hunt down an Irish criminal who is extremely dangerous and i need a powerful weapon to take him down i could even create an ID and a document saying the i am allowed the weapon by any chance will that work?
Quite possibly

That might work, but the officer speaking to you might ask what Agency yer working with and stuff like that, if you cant answer any of his questions then he might say that all yer saying is total bullcrap and put you up for jail.

That might work, but the officer speaking to you might ask what Agency yer working with and stuff like that, if you cant answer any of his questions then he might say that all yer saying is total bullcrap and put you up for jail.
Ill have all that sorted thanks for the help everyone :D

Normally I say it is a weapon, and I'm coming back from fighting for Altis and that this weapon was given to me by my Grandfather when he resigned and it has intials carved into it and its what i remember him by and the Army let me keep it and store in my house...
Best thing to do is, admit its a gun. Officers hold a gun in their own hands they aren't going to believe its your Nans walking stick or a Shesha Pen which i heard a lot as a cop...

Just so you are aware if any person tries to RP a gun as a flag pole or some kind of object its clearly not. It will be taken from you. Also that is powergaming. So i suggest you dont do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
pfft, RP?  What is RP, take that 7.62 and spray them down.  

I'm joking don't do that, just be honest about it say its a gun make a decent story of why you have a gun and they might let you keep it, depends how the officer feels, it is an illegal rifle so if you want to try and get away with it, be prepared for the worse.

Also that is powergaming.
Honestly it's kind of saddening a high ranking officer would go as far as to call it powergaming. Sure, depending on the situation it might be completely unbelievable, but no one is forcing you to believe them. Calling it powergaming honestly makes me question your own role play if you claim other people's role play is breaking the rules. 

Honestly it's kind of saddening a high ranking officer would go as far as to call it powergaming. Sure, depending on the situation it might be completely unbelievable, but no one is forcing you to believe them. Calling it powergaming honestly makes me question your own role play if you claim other people's role play is breaking the rules. 
Well it is. Its pethetic when people say their gun is a stupid object like a walking stick. Why would anyone go along with it. We are police, so we RP as police. If we see a gun then we will confisicate it and fine the person who owns it.

To blatantly put it if you want to rp you having a gun dont bother trying to say its a flagpole or something else it wont work, its boring and blatant poor roleplay, instead use a roleplay story in order to keep it dont rp it not being a gun but rp a good reason or a story of how you got it ect if you give good enough rp on it you may be able to keep it.

@Jonatan Hoaxmay be able to give you a couple of tips about this :)
haha :D for example I always take stupid things with me in my backpack like balaclava clothing and so on. so for example you can have a MK 14 olive with a scope a olive bipod no silincer and say it's for cosplay or something like it :) 

Or if you have a ghile and havea jungle ish weapon you can say it's a branch or something :p It's all about Roleplay :D

At best power gaming, at worst trolling/baiting because the roleplay will end up with the person in question threatening the police if they do anything.

At best power gaming, at worst trolling/baiting because the roleplay will end up with the person in question threatening the police if they do anything.
Usually end`s up for rebels loosing even more guns than just the one... This happened just last night with one gang. Detained a guy for further questioning and suprice. "If you detain me we will kill you".  And yes the mx was a vacuum cleaner......

But yes it is quite interesting when people do not respect the fact that the kavala is main city... you dont simply just walk there with your weapon.

If anyone says to me that a rifle on their back is a flag pole I'll just say you need to go to specsavers :D 

Instead of finding excuses i just hand it over. Always av rebel that can give it back with a tiny bit of force.

Depending on the atitude of the officer and how he talks and acts acordingly.

I could be difficult but if hes Nice. . I will not waste his time.

Instead of finding excuses i just hand it over. Always av rebel that can give it back with a tiny bit of force.

Depending on the atitude of the officer and how he talks and acts acordingly.

I could be difficult but if hes Nice. . I will not waste his time.

Back