What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

7 Days to Die - Half price!

Mr Cardoso

Awesome Portuguese Guy!
Management
header.jpg

Hello everyone!

7 Days to Die is half price on Humble Store!: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/7-days-to-die

Recently i got back to 7 Days to Die because of @Unlucky Georgeand @WhoisDan and we are having a blast!

I bought it like 2 years ago when it was on Alpha, but since then so many things got added which made it a good game to come back to, also it's very PVE oriented and that's what we looking for.

This game has the best zombies so far, because they are really annoying and strong that makes you respect them. They walk during the day, run at night with hordes etc.

Here's a small video (i didn't see it all, but seems a good introduction):

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Also Unlucky George is hosting a dedicated server for us, it's not running 24/7 but if we get more people, who knows!

Also don't mind the graphics, the stuff you can do in this game is mind blowing, you can even dig tunnels under your house!

Played a little bit of it , liked it but had no one to play with. Would be cool to see a group of people playing the game which i could join ? , would make the game a lot more fun :)

Just grabbed this and currently installing it, if I could get the server information at some point that'd be great!

I wouldn't mind the IP also, I have not played since buying the game many months ago and it's sitting being wasted away. 

If anyone else has 7D2D, you should come play with us, it is a really fun game :eek:

If anyone else has 7D2D, you should come play with us, it is a really fun game :eek:
Where are the street lights @Lincoln? Where are all the cars LINCOLN? I've been looking for wiring for 2 days now.

On a more positive note, I've found lots of potassium nitrate. TIP: Mine where the clay is and you'll hit mega seams :)

@Unlucky Georgethere's plenty of cars along the roads I have not destroyed. Oh I have something to show you that you will love. Also, my base is looking pretty fabulous

Back