What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

7 days to die

Vind Grizzly

I am spending a lot of my time on 7 days to die.

What do you think about this game?

There are not much players online, but I hope RPUK will open a 7dtd server.

I am spending a lot of my time on 7 days to die.

What do you think about this game?

There are not much players online, but I hope RPUK will open a 7dtd server.
Vaffla had opened his own 7 days to die server, but I don't know if people still play on it, or if it's even still up.

I used to play far too much 7DTD. I'd only play on a server with other people, and then basically just mine.

Deeper,

and deeper,

and deeper ....

I'd basically live down in the mine. Zombies never bothered me, as I was too deep for them to smell, and at one point I had basically turned into a dwarf and built an underground village, complete with houses carved out of the rock, farms, wells of water, workshops, and a communal area for campfire sing-songs. Only reason people needed to go to the surface was to get wood, but we'd cut down massive areas of forest to stockpile the timber. There were a few people who would spend most of the day above ground: raiding the local towns/camps, collecting resources, hunting, etc. - but they would all come down to my dwarven city during the blood moon!

Yup, those were some good times.

@Robbie @Vind Grizzly I did run a 7DTD server and it had a decent number on, but as with many games trends come and go. If there was enough popular support I'm of course happy to put one back online again.

I play on one on a regular basis, it is half PvE and half PvP, so somethign for everyone. It runs Valmod, which in short, puts a lot more objects into the game which makes it more fun. 

If anyone wants to join me, I own a large base that can quite comfortably fit a few more people in. >,>

I play on one on a regular basis, it is half PvE and half PvP, so somethign for everyone. It runs Valmod, which in short, puts a lot more objects into the game which makes it more fun. 

If anyone wants to join me, I own a large base that can quite comfortably fit a few more people in. >,>
I might be tempted by that, so long as there is a mine or possibility for a mine that I can make my home.

Contact me on TS later, my base is huge and can be built down in to a mine quite easily :)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

2 hours ago, Gurlanin said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Love this type of songs <3 xD 

I feel like a character of "the walking dead" when I play this game.

I don't understand why nobody is playing this wonderful game.

Back