What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A A R O N is out <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, I am leaving the server, as I don't enjoy it that much as I used to, Its too laggy and not enjoyable for me and also boring.

probably going to come back one day, but don't really know when, to be honest im just bored of arma and want to take a break from it.

Don't want to tag people, because there is too many to tag.

I am going to be busy anyway IRL gym/studying and do other stuff.

Keep OG going much love to all OG members ❤️ and thank you for having me in OG ❤️. I always felt joy playing with them and having a laugh with them.

Peacee outt.                                      ❤️183 ❤️OG

Xoxo
Nooo Aarooooon Sad to see you leave man, Hope to see you back soon though 🙂 

cya later nca aaron (with spaces and capital letters)

hahahaha sure bro fun days with you ik it was for short time, cuz i had to leave but still and including the top lads @DJ Triton @CSI Josh ,Spoon (sadly cant find his forum account), @Shaferz, and the one and only @Niko_

one of my best days i had on this community with you guys. Much love and thank you for making it fun for me.
If you don’t give me that helmet back I’ll RDM you 😉 😂  haven’t played in ages man but hit me up on steam! If you still get that in your 3rd world country 

Last edited by a moderator:
Nooo Aarooooon Sad to see you leave man, Hope to see you back soon though 🙂 
we had so many nice days mate always had fun, i do remember that day me and you watching a full fight while cops fighting rebels had a good laugh. 😂

cya later nca aaron (with spaces and capital letters)
hahahahaha ma G take care mate ❤️ 

Sad to see you leave aaron, don’t be a stranger
i will be around bro ❤️ 

If you don’t give me that helmet back I’ll RDM you 😉 😂  haven’t played in ages man but hit me up on steam! If you still get that in your 3rd world country 
HAHHAHAHAH you always made me laugh, i do remember that day i laughed so much almost crying ill keep in touch with you on steam bro ❤️ 3rd world country btw xD

Come back soon bossman
will see G thanks anyway 🙂 best discord manager ❤️ 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back