What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A bigger and better boat

kalohepirate

So since we've finally add jets lets look at what else we should start considering.  For an island, naval navigation is high under utilized.  Well this might be just because we have not found the right mode of transportation. 

WvezWYZ.jpg

Imagine parking this off of Kavala

I believe there are no other boats available, due to them not being in Arma 3 and the server, thank god, doesn't want to use mods =)

Yeah, Having slept on its sister ship the Missouri I thought it was quite funny to see it in ARMA.  It has many model errors in it and we've turned it down in the other community I am active in.  I just though I would share it as that image was too funny to pass by.

It is in no way to be a serious request.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Having slept on its sister ship the Missouri I thought it was quite funny to see it in ARMA.  It has many model errors in it and we've turned it down in the other community I am active in.  I just though I would share it as that image was too funny to pass by.

It is in no way to be a serious request.
The Mighty Mo would be a quite a thing to see for ArmA,but battleships are essentially obsolete in modern naval warfare.

Back