What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A bit late, but hey! (Introduction)

John Badlo

I (re)landed on this lovely island with these lovely people around 2 weeks ago. I have since then joined the NHS and a gang, and I'm enjoying it so far! 

|IC|

My name is John Badlo, I used to be a peach farmer untill an incident happend... Some good men I knew died, and my stuff got stolen, so my life changed a lot... I joined the police, dealt with some crimes there, but not for long... My partner, Bob, He died in a patroll with me, after that I needed some rest... We got pulled over by rebels, and boby tried to save my life, and gave his own for it... After that I had a deep depression, leading me to leave the police (|OC| Aka being innactive) and become a civillian again. Many months later (|OC| 2 weeks ago when I rejoined the server) I joined the NHS and a gang, and I live of those right now. 

|OC|

My name is Simon and I'm from belgium. In my spare time I like to play on here, make money... Do whatever to have fun! I joined this community a while back but I for some reason went innactive which made me leave the police and server in general, but I decided to give Arma ||| another shot and it's fun! I joined this server again because I'm the most familiar with it and basiclly I play on here now! No clue why I made this intro so late, but why not :p.

But yeah that's about it... Hi!

Back