What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A business has closed...

William Antrim

I have found a store that has closed for business. I am assuming that this is due to the owner having moved on or at least not paid their rent. Is there a process whereby a new owner can potentially take over said business? Or does it need to wait for a period of time before it can reopen? I am interested in opening my own store and would like to know how to go about applying. It has been an ambition of mine for sometime and I wondered if it would be possible now that a gap has been found in the market. 

All the shops that  get released because of failture to pay rent go trough the chamber of commerce as far as i am aware so i don't know if you will be able to keep it if you buy it of the "goverment" per say even though in the past i think it was first come first serve but now its all application based.

As for asking to get a shop added in the game for yourself you need to put the proper roleplay behind it until you get noticed example of auto exotic and tirenutz they took like 7 months or something like that to get to where they are now.

Alternative route would be buying a shop of someone obviously or apply whenever the application phase comes around. (its usually announced in discord)

Last edited by a moderator:
All the shops that  get released because of failture to pay rent go trough the chamber of commerce as far as i am aware so i don't know if you will be able to keep it if you buy it of the "goverment" per say even though in the past i think it was first come first serve but now its all application based.

As for asking to get a shop added in the game for yourself you need to put the proper roleplay behind it until you get noticed example of auto exotic and tirenutz they took like 7 months or something like that to get to where they are now.

Alternative route would be buying a shop of someone obviously or apply whenever the application phase comes around. (its usually announced in discord)
Yeah it was the repossession element I was curious about. I've seen plenty of businesses come and go in my time  here and I'm sure there will be more. I just wasn't sure what the process was since the city council folded in 2020. Stuff used to go through them but I guess I'll wait and see how things shake out now. Thanks for the reply. 

already existing business?
and if so which.

I thought luke was simply being a bit sarcastic. 🤔 not gonna lie, I laughed reading it. 🤣 

what?

i'm one of the people that make sure that businesses you know, stays owned?
one of the ways we do that is out of game as he don't have a helpline ingame
200.gif

Back