What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A car damage amount system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corrie Healy

Unlinked
Depending on how damaged your car would be the engine could stop etc. 
It would mean that players wouldn't just repeatedly ram you as it would affect your car's performance

Also not to mention it would stop thoes pesky people randomy rramming you917dd6262c0999a509a43a89445f6f74de410718.png

Last edited by a moderator:
But imagine this system, with random people ramming? Getting stranded because someone RVDM'd me doesnt sound fun

I do think something needs to be done about the Rammers but can be sorted with more admins on duty.. We need a way to tell who killed us/ Rammed us aswell.. Hard to report ATM.

But imagine this system, with random people ramming? Getting stranded because someone RVDM'd me doesnt sound fun

I do think something needs to be done about the Rammers but can be sorted with more admins on duty.. We need a way to tell who killed us/ Rammed us aswell.. Hard to report ATM.

I know this is a bit of a late reply but you see the point of my suggestion is to make those who do value RP to have to take this into account for example. you are in a chase with someone they ram the rear of your car but in the process, they shit their car. Or you might hit someone whether it be on purpose or accidentally it provides that added consequence of your actions and also others actions. At the same time on my prior point, it makes you think before you do something such as speed, rams a car, or just crash your car in general 

Also if we spend most of our time not wanting to add a system that either slightly improves RP or majorly improve RP just because others may abuse that system them we would get nowhere. 

Moving to rejected, but this is only because another exact same suggestion has been approved and is being actively worked on!

Thank you for suggesting and helping us out! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back