What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A Christmas Message

Philup

Many of you woke up this morning surrounded by your loved ones. Presents under the tree and smiles on your face.

Most people, myself included   will eat too much, drink too much , basically indulge, but that's what Christmas is about right? 

I just wanted to take a couple of minutes this morning to show some love and appreciation to this community, The last 18months has been the worst time of my life, dealing with grieve after losing so many  family members, not wanting to even get out of bed most day.

I  decided to become re-active on this server again  about 18months ago to use it  as a way of escaping these IRL issues.

So to all the people that I have spoke to, roleplayed and interacted with during my time here , either as a medic or ARAC or just goofing around in Kavala ... THANK YOU , little to your knowledge you've helped me massively to escape and made me understand that I can be happy again.  It’s created happy memories that will last a lifetime and I look forward to spending another year here with you all!

Thank you to all the management & staff for providing the platform and keeping the server a great place to be.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Have a Merry Christmas to you too. Be nice, try not to tow anyone's car away on Christmas day.

Respect to you my man, I send you my best wishes and wish you a happy an great end of your year

never met you in game but have a merry christmas and all the best dude

Back