What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A few changes to Aircrafts and the dealership

TheCap

The Hobo Of The Police
Lifetime Donator
Brief Summary: A few changes to some aircrafts, as well as some changes to the Los Santos Aircraft dealership.

Detailed Suggestion:

Basically there are some things that are quite bad with some aircrafts and the dealership, it either brings bad business or causes some complaints which I cant solve. I have worked there for a while, and with these suggestions, it could improve stuff a little bit. 

My requests are as follow:
The supervolito carbon edition has 5 storage space, I don't really understand why. I am suggesting to raise it to at least 250+.

We would like an ATM within at least a 1 mile radius, I find it quite odd that out of all the vehicle dealerships with a average vehicle sale going for around 600-750K, a ATM is always very nearby, however at LSA we have 0 ATM's nearby and most vehicle sales are around 3 million. 

When we generate a order, there is 1 way for a trucker to enter the inside of the airport, if they don't know it, they will keep trying to fit under the bridge, resulting in the order blowing up all the time. We request that the trailer for our dealership is lowered so trucks can fit under the bridges. 

The Pros: Makes stuff easier for the dealership and fixes a vehicle.

The Cons: Dev work

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ? Nope

Back