What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A few questions on the rules of bounty hunters...

Trex

Im looking into buying a bounty hunter license, but feel it is going to limit what Im going to be able to do...

1. Will I be able to use a disguise and then change into uniform when the arrest has been made? (I know the rules  (8.1.1) , however it is unclear whether your allowed to change out and back into uniform)

2. Will I be able to arrest in the green zone if I have the right reasons to, E.g. he has a bounty on the name and has told me, he has broke the law in front of me, etc...

3. Is it possible to illegal activity, while off duty and run risk of losing the license or is it against the rules?

3. Is it possible to illegal activity, while off duty and run risk of losing the license or is it against the rules?
You can, it is not against server rules, but if you get a bounty yourself, you run a very high risk of losing the £2mil license. 

As to the others, I'm not sure.

1. When your on-duty as a Bounty Hunter, you must at all times wear your designated Bounty Hunter clothes.

2. No. See [SIZE=medium](6.1), (6.3), (6.4), (6.5)[/SIZE]

3. You can do illegal activities while having the bounty hunter license. But the risk is high of being sent to prison, and those mills is a sad loss.

EDIT: You will loose your Rebel License when purchasing "Bounty Hunter License".

Last edited by a moderator:
Back