What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A few questions

Ronald Reagan

Hello, I just had a few questions I wanted to ask about to clarify some things. 

1. Meth, what are the ingredients I need? I know some servers need a mixture of 3 things In order to make it, is that the same? 

2. Heroin , last night I did a run of Heroin right after the server restart, when I sold my drugs each one was selling for 2.55k instead of the 4.25k it said it should have been. Is there a reason for that? 

3. I noticed the drug dealer moves, does that affect prices for drugs? Or does it just mean I should run the drug that's closest to the dealer.  

4. The final thing is a simple explanation on the Poseidon cartel, are they just "rebel cops" that control the right side of the map? Are the cops able to patrol the west or is that a safe zone for me? 

Thanks! 

1. Meth, what are the ingredients I need? I know some servers need a mixture of 3 things In order to make it, is that the same? 
From what I know, its 3 ingredients, and the ingredients are: frog legs, heroin pro, and then drug dealor.

2. Heroin , last night I did a run of Heroin right after the server restart, when I sold my drugs each one was selling for 2.55k instead of the 4.25k it said it should have been. Is there a reason for that? 
If there were less than 5 cops on than thats normal. 

3. I noticed the drug dealer moves, does that affect prices for drugs? Or does it just mean I should run the drug that's closest to the dealer.  
I dont believe that it effects anything except for the distances.

4. The final thing is a simple explanation on the Poseidon cartel, are they just "rebel cops" that control the right side of the map? Are the cops able to patrol the west or is that a safe zone for me? 
Poseidon is a Drug Cartel, they run the right side of the map, but it doesnt stop cross overs. Youve got 2 checkpoints on the border, one on the north and the other south. Police cross them and poseidon cross them. To enter poseidon Lands, you need a border pass.

Visitor Pass - 25,000

Trade Pass - 50,000

Military Pass - 75,000

Visitors Pass Allows you to enter their lands but only as a visitor meaning, no trade, no buying guns. Caught doing anything over the authority of the pass, poseidon can do anything they want with you.

Trade Pass, allows you to enter as visitor or allow you to do trading (runs) any sort is allowed, but you are not allowed to buy guns. same as i stated above if doing something outside of the authority of the pass, they decide your fate.

Military Pass, allows you to Visit that side of the island, Do trading (as much as you like) and allows you to buy weapons at any caliber. You are not allowed to Rob, or kill in poseidon lands, only kill for self defense. 

You do not have to buy all three passes at once, Military Overrules them all. A Pass only lasts you for the restart so best if you buy them at the start of each restart. If you leave the server, the pass disappears making you have to buy another one. 

Police can Cross over and if you are caught doing something illegal, they can try to capture you and prosecute you. 

I hoped this helped you answer your questions, ask more if you have more questions and ill be happy to answer them. Good Day 😄  

Thank you for the quick reply, appreciate it! 
In regards to meth, you buy meth barrels from Wilcochem just by Agios, then you process them and sell them, not combine tons of stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
Back