What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

a goodbye (for now?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omligon

I've decided to leave the island. Too much bad has happened. The community is not as good and friendly as it used to, it now seems like everything is about getting people reported/banned. Alot of people reports everyone for everything.

So goodbye.

(tomorrow after the 4pm restart i will share my money at the kavala hospital

I understand how u feel, lots of RDMs for no reason other than the "fun" of it, that and school holidays im afraid :(   Take some time out and dont let the hordes of squeakers get to u!

Yea its like everyone is playing to get people banned now. No one plays for the roleplay it seems like anymore.

Noo you can't do this to us although what you said is very true and I have to agree with that. We will miss you as part of Barbaric Gaming and as a community member but I hope to see you back soon :)

Sounds like the squeaker brigade was out in force, don't worry they'll be back in kindergarten next week, Don't leave us Omligon

**Que the sad music**

-Vixxy ;( 

Please don't go we need you as the leader and a great rolemodel this is now me on my knees begging. We have had some fun times and I would like to thank you as I didn't in the last post for recruiting me. My time in the clan so far has been great! I will miss those old times :(

I can not confirm this! ^... or it could all be an elaborate cover story... obviously its not, or i'd never of suggested it.......

(please work!!!)

I can not confirm this! ^... or it could all be an elaborate cover story... obviously its not, or i'd never of suggested it.......

(please work!!!)
Not sure what you mean lol. No elaborate cover story there though...

... i guess the clan wont be hearing from you any time soon now you on the other side lf the line

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back