What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A Great idea by TheSoldier

Maratek

Grand Inquisitor
I was recently flicking through my recently unread content and came across Sea lions unban appeal, Must ay both TheSoldier and other management have done a really great job, below is the linked post as it wouldn't let me quote and i dont dare comment on unban appeals.

I wonder why things like this are not an option for other players i really do think it would help people learn to play a little softer to have restrictions, and bring both the NHS,ARAC,BA more members.

Personally if i was banned I'd be grateful but i'd love to see it more in unban appeals.

Conditions of your unban sea lion

1. Vladic Ka wants you to have been banned for three months as a punishment: Therefore if you agree to the terms, your unban will be actioned on July 1st

2. Two weeks of community service: You may only play as ARAC, NHS, British Airways, Taxi Driver. You may not do any money making activities, you may not carry a firearm, and you especially cannot do any illegal activities. If you are not a member of NHS or BA you may join them during this community service. July 1st to July 14th

3. Once your community service is up, although you were on police holiday, your rank from your ban is hereby null and voided. If you wish to rejoin the cops, you will need to reapply and rejoin as a CSO. If command chooses to fast track you, that's there choice.

4. Breaking any of these terms is grounds for your unban being voided, and you will need to wait the 6 months to do a permanent ban appeal.

This may sound harsh, but you are getting a chance others do not, so I feel it is fair in lieu of waiting the full 6 months.

+1 If someone has gotten themselves banned because of an incident that involves a gun fight they should/might get a mandatory 1-4weeks of community service if unbanned.

Account resets as well, i got unbanned and my terms was a full account wipe. (plus promising not become a rebel again)

Couldn't have asked for better, played medics and rejoined the police, happy days.

Account resets as well, i got unbanned and my terms was a full account wipe. (plus promising not become a rebel again)

Couldn't have asked for better, played medics and rejoined the police, happy days.
I wasn't even aware of that fantastic.

Each person is treated on an individual basis. Sea Lion was a special case because he simply agreed with the original ban conditions and continued to be a part of the community. Then you get the guys like this:

who want to change our rules to suit their own needs. These are the people who will wait out a ban in full. 

The community service idea was based off a period where wilco would tell players "No guns for a month" "Quadbikes only for a month" etc...

It's a case by case scenario depending on the person who is banned and what they're banned for in my opinion.

Behind the scenes the Sea Lion situation was unique because:

1. He accepted the punishment for his actions, and never complained. In fact he sat on teamspeak and played other games with community members. 

2. At least 10+ people contacted us asking for his ban to be considered for an appeal

3. Staff + Management discussed it and the majority came to the conclusion 

So yeah there were many many reasons why this was allowed.

poorlittleguy.jpg

Actual Selfie of Sea Lion

Each person is treated on an individual basis. Sea Lion was a special case because he simply agreed with the original ban conditions and continued to be a part of the community. Then you get the guys like this:

who want to change our rules to suit their own needs. These are the people who will wait out a ban in full. 
@Vladic Kaare you quoting the reply or my actual post? xD Because i've only just seen this post and that people actually do this so what i was requesting in that post already happens..

Back