What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A list of business owners @ the City Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hepps

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
I hope this isn't already a thing somewhere and I haven't found it or know about it - apologies if it already is!

Brief Summary:

Provide a 'public register' of all business owners and their phone numbers at the City Hall.

Detailed Suggestion:

I've been trying to, and failing miserably (perhaps due to timings) at reaching out or finding out who owns the marina (boat sales, not the tackle shop).  There has been times when I have tried to find out other business owners and just gave up.

The Pros:

For owners; more business, more RP, widening their network

For punters; able to leave a message so when the owner is around they will be contacted

The Cons:

For owners; might wake up with a tonne more messages - which they might be able to turn the negative into a positive and make additional sales!

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

No

+1, perhaps allow the owner to set a list contacts of the business rather than just the owner.

Yes mate, once set up the app can pull data from the source easily - great idea, great minds at all 🙂

Rejected - Prefer the idea of an app that shows the business and its landline number - Not everyshop owner wants their name and/or their mobile number out on display!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back