What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

~ A Long Overdue Introduction ~

PyroPlayzStuff

Cuddling My Kittens - Somewhere In Newcastle
My names Pyro,

I'm far from New (Joining back in Dec 2015) but being the lazy arse I am, I've never actually posted one of these,

I'm a First-Year student over in Newcastle studying Architecture - Though I'm usually seen antagonising AR or finding myself on the wrong end of a Firearm. 

I'm your go-to for some pretty obscure shenanigans; Running a pirate news agency out the back off an Offroad in 2016, a Pearl entrepreneur exploiting cheap Kavalian Labour and the founder of Hawaii Five-O in more recent ventures. I tend to keep to small-scale gangs and keep the focus on Roleplay, but my CoF Trials are Fire and my Piloting questionable 🔥

I keep to myself or the Gang over in [KC], but I look forward to seeing more of you Ladies and Gents,

~ "I'm going to fold your ass into a border pass" < My Favourite Quote from 3-Years of RoleplayUK

20181115034349_1.jpg

Nice to meet you pyro. Next time be quicker getting to the gun in the pistol duel 😉

nice to find another poor architecture soul 😅

We haven't even touched AutoCAD yet - Absolutely dreading it 😅
if you need any help or handy tips (or help with anything else regarding architecture) so you'll be ahead of your class or even your teacher let me know. im already ahead on my teacher with autocad 😂

Back