What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A Lost Little Hobbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobbs

Unlinked
Hey guys, off to Malta until the 20th then back for harvest, hope to see you guys soon! (And hopefully come back to the new map ;) wink wink nudge nudge) 

(I'll be absent from Police And Medic) @RuTHLeSS INFO @CMO Joel Denning

Much Love xoxo

Have fun in Malta, I have lived there and it has very nice places to visit. I suggest you to see the old and traditional cities such as Birgu/Vittoriosa, Valletta (obviously, it's the capital x) and Zurrieq. If you have any questions you can ask. 

Have fun in Malta, I have lived there and it has very nice places to visit. I suggest you to see the old and traditional cities such as Birgu/Vittoriosa, Valletta (obviously, it's the capital x) and Zurrieq. If you have any questions you can ask. 
@Keven Stewart ah thank you very much buddy! Yeah we're actually staying on the island of Gozo, very pretty! But currently I'm laying on the roof of my air b&b villa bollock naked having a bit of time in the sun! Hopefully the people of Gozo won't mind! Ahha 

hahaha no problem :) enjoy your vacation and the gozitans won't mind you being naked because they have a reputation about not being very classy ^^. Stay safe out there, 'cause they drive worse than on Altis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back