What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A merry Christmas from Wolfy <3

CSI Wolfy

I made a little card for you all and I would like to give a special merry Christmas thanking to those who I would say have been the closest to me throughout this year.

@DairyleaPP It's been a brilliant year with Vendetta, I know stuff hit a rough patch but i'm sure with someone like you leading Vendetta we can certainly make it through.

@SPC Dragon Although most of the time you're a complete pain it's always great having you around and having some great "Banter" with you.

@Yak Now you mate are the definition of annoyingly perfect, just try not to murder me whenever I come on the test server, that would be highly appreciated &lt;3

@Critic You are an absolute pain saying I got stuck in a box of which I did, but very rude ;-;

@INS Kieran Rhead You're a great guy to go on patrol with and I never fail to have a laugh with you, I would definitely class you as someone that i'm not going to let buggahr off easily xD

@SGT Geoff Now mate, even though we haven't been playing together long it's always great to go on our unbeatable NCA patrols, we always manage to perfectly balance our batner with success &lt;3 

@Robbiee I know it might be a bit strange adding you here Robbie, But I really enjoy the NCA patrols together and you're a great guy I'm definitely looking forward to being able to play together more!

And to those who I haven't added, don't think you're not important to me but If I added everyone i'm sure I would be slapped due to the extensive list of people on here xD

But anyway guys Have a happy holidays or a merry Christmas and I'm looking forwards to more years on the server!

SnowflakeRedCard.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed. Our NCA Patrols are unbeatable. Thanks Wolfy and Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year

@Gayming Wolfy why thank you for those kind words, we have only recently started speaking to be quite honest and I can already tell that you a top lad, you and @SGT Geoff have been great on patrol lately. I hope you all have a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 

Merry Christmas everyone :) :) :) 

Back