What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A message to Vigilante Family

TheRealOutlaw

Dear all members of Vigilante Family.

Associates of The Vendetta Family have informed us that you have been attempting to steal our resources, not only have you tried to ruin the name of our family, you have attempted to make our organization look unofficial. We do not tolerate the disrespect towards all of our members, if you do not change your ways immediately, we will take action against your organization. We also received information about your taxes towards the Altis Government, our sources tells us that you cannot afford a 75k tax payment, you may want to consider this as we know everything about your two man organization.

Sincearly Outlaw and DairyleaPP

Last edited by a moderator:
The Vendetta Family appreciates all help offered by The Copper Kings.

Thanks boys

Sincearly Outlaw and DairyleaPP

When Vendetta comes into contact with all of its family members that are currently off the grid and us get back into business, I will be happy to say that if this message is not clear enough to all members of the Vigilante Family I will make sure that we are their worst nightmare no matter the cost and ensure that all associates that remain on The Vigilante Family's side will not want to be exposed with that name, you will face the consequences if you continue with your irrelevant plans and I will make it my number one priority to send you off the face of Altis with my gun. This is your one and only chance to leave the reputation and resources of our family alone or you will face the consequences. Don't see this as a threat, see it as a chance to erase all of your memories of us down the drain and leave them there. 

I have your back boys 
Jord, I am happy to hear this from you and I will be in contact if they proceed any further with their actions towards our family and will ensure that I inform you or your associates immediately...

There was no threat made to your family or gang. Now outlaw you gave me a quote, so let me give you one, "Better to fight for something, than to live for nothing" -Anonymous. If war is what you want, war is what you will get.

I have met a few of your members and they seem nice but if i can give you any advice it is listen to them. I would change your ways becuase i for one know who my gang is backing and its not you ;) 

There was no threat made to your family or gang. Now outlaw you gave me a quote, so let me give you one, "Better to fight for something, than to live for nothing" -Anonymous. If war is what you want, war is what you will get.
Associates from The Vendetta Family have delivered the news to me. Since you refuse to change your ways there is only one option that remains, we will eliminate your group and bury it in the soil of Altis. You better prepare, as we aren't kind to people who disrespect our family. Now, the quote that was delivered directly to me was noted. I recall the quote saying "Better to fight for something, than to live for nothing", That quote means nothing towards your group, as you will fight and die, and live for the day your die. We are very powerful, this ends now.

Love Outlaw and DairyleaPP

I have met a few of your members and they seem nice but if i can give you any advice it is listen to them. I would change your ways becuase i for one know who my gang is backing and its not you ;)
Associates of The Vendetta Family have delivered this message to me directly. We assume you are backing The Vendetta Family and we appreciate your support. Keep in contact through the streets, we have people everywhere who will hear your message.

Sincerely Outlaw and DairyleaPP

Dear Vigilante Family,

I would not worry, they seem pretty intent on making themselves seem unprofessional...I mean c'mon, two spelling mistakes in two sentences???? Gawwwwd.

we will take action again your organization. We also recieved information
Yours sincerely,

Mitch Conner

Dear Vigilante Family,

I would not worry, they seem pretty intent on making themselves seem unprofessional...I mean c'mon, two spelling mistakes in two sentences???? Gawwwwd.
Haha I love this! Great to see popularity coming towards me! At this rate you will see me on TV since spelling errors are bringing attention! Woo!

Dear Vigilante Family,

Yours sincerely,

Mitch Conner
 You never got a C in GCSE English..

Dear Vigilante Family,

Yours sincerely,

Mitch Conner
giphy.gif

Back