What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A new citizen has landed!

David Jackson

Hey y'all! I feel like throwing myself out to you as i have already been here for 29 days and it is something. First of all i'd love to start by greeting everyone.

My name is Rasmus. I'm known as David Jackson, but mostly i have PAR. strapped to my NHS uniform. I come from Estonia and am currently just 15.

I feel like i'm a part of something huge, lovely and heartwarming. The time i have spent here might not seem like a long period, but it's been enough for me to realize that i'm for real. This community has helped me as a problematic teen as i am and let's me let loose and be whoever i want. 99.99% of the people are filled with quality roleplay and are all about having a good time, and so am i. If you ever feel like doing something, hit me up and we can give it all we got. Hope to see you around, cheers!

Welcome to the commiuinty & hopefully we can have a nice medic patrol together sometime since our last patrol was cut short! 😊

Back