What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A.R.A.C Suggestion

RES Darragh

just a suggestion about the ARAC vehicle it would be a nice if the beacons where usable on the jeep as it could indicate other players to be cautious while ARAC personell are on the side of the road repairing vehicles, another big option that would help would have the ability to impound abandoned vehicles left on the middle of the road as it causes an obstruction to other road users, I would to love to see this option in a future update

.View attachment 2395

Aswell adding new vehicles such as a helicopter would be very handy with an ARAC skin , as some people are miles away when they need our help and just dont want to wait that long to get thier vehicle repaired, And even a Tow Truch with an ARAC skin would be very helpful if we cannot impund abandoned vehicles on the road or vehicles blockng the road, I think these should be looked at because every time i have to lockpick a car to move it i get a bounty on my head just because i have to make the roads safer for other users.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back