What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A RolePlay Guide For The New Players!

TBigSoul

I'm not sure if this is in the right Section,but what the hell.

I'm sure all of us,be it rebel,police or NHS have experienced a new player breaking RP in some or other way,maybe you've even done it.

No worries as I'm here to provide you with a bit of a roleplay guide

Let's start with the basics,when in game busy with a scenario or confrontation it is important that you never mention anything from 'The Real World' as this is considered breaking RP which is against the server rules.Down below i will list some euphemisms for real life terms which are suitable for use

Server ~ 'Island'

Disconnect ~ 'Go to sleep'

Staff team ~ 'Government Officials'

Game ~ 'Island(depends on context)'

Player ~ 'citizen'

Do bear in mind that these are preferred lines for me,if you can find an effective way to mention real life things in roleplay,go ahead!

Now for some explanation on rules.

When meeting someone in Kavala for instance,if you wish to talk to them you need to greet them as you would someone in real life.Never look at their Name tags and use that name as that is considered Meta Gaming which is also against server rules.If you wish to find out what a players name is,ask them! If they do not want to give it to you it is within their rights to do so.

Finally for those wishing to join the rebels or police,or is just looking to rob someone,remember to initiate before shooting! It is imperative that you provide a High standard of roleplay before shooting/killing someone,failure to do so,can lead to a Ban from the server.For instance,To initiate on someone you need to use direct communication and make it as clear and easy to understand as possible,bear in mind try to roleplay before initiation if possible.When threatening to shoot/kill someone avoid phrases like " If you don't stop I'll shoot you!' , try and say something like ' Sir,if you don't comply with the demands I am issuing you,I while be forced to use lethal force/Shoot you" ,  once again you need to at least have roleplayed before initiating on someone otherwise this will be considered as RDM.

And last but not least,if needed,if you want to say something out of roleplay/character to someone close to you,choose direct communication and use they syntax // followed by the desired phrase/message,just remember that extended interactions in this chat is forbidden,make it short and snappy!

In conclusion,this is a guide that new players can follow if they wish to or don't fully understand the rules,you can always clarify misconceptions with a member of staff on the RPUK ts (ts.roleplay.co.uk).If there are any grievances or problems with this guide message me in the thread or privately over the forums and I will be more than happy to fix the mistake or remove the post if necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you seen the Stoneman guide? 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

5 minutes ago, Rekkemmo said:

Have you seen the Stoneman guide? 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Might have forgotten about that.

Should i remove the post?

Back