What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A SERVER EVENT IDEA

Henry Atlas

Unlinked
Yes I put the title in capitals you are here aren't you?

So today I had an idea for a server event that would hopefully help out some of our newer bros and laydees on the island 

I am proposing a charity auction event,that being an event for people who are new to the island and are maybe struggling a little bit finding their feet.We have all been there watched the videos,poured over the rules page again and again and still keep coming up empty. Keep getting robbed ,kidnapped and generally having not nice things happen to us . To the point were you just think "f**k this i'm done" and consider throwing in the towel.

This is what our event is going to try and counter.

It would be an event were established players on the server agree to place bids on volunteers who would like to learn more but just don't have access to the resources to do it.

Now let me be completely clear about this.This is NOT people trafficking this is NOT an event for people to basically buy hostages to take away and do dark nefarious things to.

It is going to be designed as a way for newer players to be taken under the wing of experienced lifers for a couple of hours and show them the community we belong to good or bad to show them what is out there for them if they stick around and give it a good go.

But what happens to the money Henry? Any money gained from the "sales" would be taken and then split evenly between the people who have volunteered to be taken out this would make sure they had some cash to buy gear sets maybe a vehicle or heli, dare i say it a big stonking 7.62mm cannon?

But in order to do this we would need the support of the gangs and factions on the island which is were all of you bitter vets come in.Think back to what it was like when you first arrived.Hell wasn't it?Now imagine being able to help out a dude who in 6 months time could have progressed to the point were they can join your gang that requires 1000 hours plus know how to rp etc etc and has all the cool licenses vehicles and a fat stack in the bank knowing you were the ones who helped him along his/her way.kinda makes you feel all fuzzy.

We are trying to create a positive experience for new players to help connect people together to make it a even better environment then it is already.

My question is would you guys as more experienced players be willing to give up a restart to help out a newbie? 

I'm asking for the most precious thing you have and that's time. I can't really give you anything back in return.

Please feel free to leave any comments or ideas to enhance the event. pros cons because it does have both.

Henry and the JCB boys 

Banjo Jo taxi driver is willing to help out!

I prefer RP, making friends and talking to people over soloing.

You do know many gangs take the odd hobo under their wings and fund them out of their own pocket anyway. 

You do know many gangs take the odd hobo under their wings and fund them out of their own pocket anyway. 
yes we know this Simon because we do exactly this on a daily basis.

what we are proposing is this but on a larger scale holding it at the continental in Pygros and making an event out of it and generally making a lot of bravado and having a laugh with it.We know not everyone is out to be a narcissistic arsehole,we know people out there help new players everyday this is to bring that all together and make a show out of it.

Why not just change the title to ‘SERVER EVENT’

People are more than welcome to host server events of there own. There are always people in Staff willing to help if needed. 

We wanted to get some feedback from the community and see if it would get some traction before we went ahead and actually announced when and if the event was taking place 

Back