What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A story about clam rustling

How about a Huron slingloading a motorboat, for a fast run?

Tommy_Lee_Facepalm_2574.png

picard-facepalm.jpg

I dont think the price should be raised so much, 30k max, non of the water based activitys are well paid for the time you spend, ship wrecks 250k max for an hours work, gold bars 100 bars for 1 millions as 2 people it takes at least an hour, and now this, tbh i do it cuz i love the water, and once wilco has the fish and turtles back in the ocean is alot more enjoyable, more storage capacity, bigger non modded boats if there is any?

Yea I know....they take away all the good features, like fish, turtles, snakes, rabbits and slingloading......its a government conspiracy i tell ya..

Just did a run....

Using a Mohawk... 

20 min resulted in 200k... 

The boring part is, this was implemented to bring out the sea lovers, as in boat, using a helicopter is the fastest way at the moment. 

Now think of this with 10 people in a mohawk. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Just did a run....

Using a Mohawk... 

The boring part is, this was implemented to bring out the sea lovers, as in boat, using a helicopter is the fastest way at the moment. 

10 people in a mohawk still need to divide it up between them. No advantage.

Just did a run....

Using a Mohawk... 

Wouldn't that be 100k in 20 minutes? You did pay your diver right?

I think adding boats would make more people hit the ocean more often too though...  I don't really like taking the Huron out and just sitting in the cockpit while a team of divers fills 'er up, I'd rather make solo drug runs at that point (more profitable, and a slightly higher chance of RP than sitting in a cockpit w/ auto hover for long periods of time)

Also, can we get the prices of legal jobs increased?  I'd love to do legal runs, but they simply aren't worth the risk of getting robbed (which in my experience is much more likely to happen than a cop taking my drugs... which I can proudly say has yet to happen..well, at least now while in one of my vehicles ;D Free MMJ @ the club yawl).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back