What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A very NHS wedding

Sadly, the beautiful wedding did not go as planned, I spent the entirety of it in the hospital due to some amazing rebels that decided it would be very nice to get their 10 minutes of glory in exchange of ruining few people's days.

Hopefuly at least the actual ceremony went great, without guns being fired or vehicle ramming eachother (it's a real shame if this wasn't the case!).

But we have promised you fireworks and god damn, fireworks you shall get.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Congratulations on getting married and I wish you many years of happiness!

21 minutes ago, FishyGeslo said:

Sadly, the beautiful wedding did not go as planned, I spent the entirety of it in the hospital due to some amazing rebels that decided it would be very nice to get their 10 minutes of glory in exchange of ruining few people's days.

Hopefuly at least the actual ceremony went great, without guns being fired or vehicle ramming eachother (it's a real shame if this wasn't the case!).

Thank you Fishy ❤️

21 minutes ago, FishyGeslo said:

You sir ,are a f'ing legend!

Sadly i wasnt able to get myself to the party, multiple people attempted to take me hostage and also in the end we got into a car accident and ended up in Kavala Hospital for a long long time.
Iam completely fine though just got a few injuries.
Congratulations to this 2 beautiful people, hope you guys enjoyed it and hope all the best to you!!

Mayor of Altis Pupss

Back