What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ability to have your vehicle left running when getting out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammie

Investor
Investor
Unlinked
So basically we need to wash the vehicle in order to turn it on when at car meets etc.  So being able to leave it running when getting out of it would be better i guess. and also the ability to leave the radio on when leaving the vehicle, this is helpful for people with low riders with speakers in the trunk or just people in general who wanna listen to the radio outside of their vehicle. 

I may be mistaken I thought I put this on the capslock menu for when in a vehicle? If you toggle the engine on, and exit the vehicle I thought I set it to stay on with 0 passengers. Would anyone be able to confirm?

I may be mistaken I thought I put this on the capslock menu for when in a vehicle? If you toggle the engine on, and exit the vehicle I thought I set it to stay on with 0 passengers. Would anyone be able to confirm?
From my experience the caps lock menu only allows you to turn the engine on and off whilst your inside it.

From my experience the caps lock menu only allows you to turn the engine on and off whilst your inside it.
Okay I'll look at this, I did intend for it to work like - as detailed below

Sitting in the car.

You turn on the engine via caps menu.

Engine stays on regardless if you are in or out of the vehicle.

It's behind the corner! You will now be able to hold F to leave a vehicle and keep the engine running. Moving to implemented (next update). Thank you for your suggestion!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back