What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ability to remove clothing if wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henning RPUK

Donator
Donator
Brief Summary:

Add the ability to remove clothing such as tops, pants or shoes in wardrobe.

Detailed Suggestion:

I think adding the ability to remove your top in the wardrobe would allow people whom has tattoo's on their chest/legs and show off their canvas that is their body would be a lovely addition to the server, it does not impact the server at all other than purely cosmetically.

The Pros:

- You can see tattoo's that are on the chest or back.
- more variety in fashion styles that people so choose.
- You get to show off the strength that you have gotten whilst serving jail time.

The Cons:

- It removes the rarity to an extent as people who has had the will power to not add a shirt when you created the character, or throughout your time on the server. (from my understanding, that's the only way to go shirtless)

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

This is purely cosmetic, so it does not affect the balance of the server.

Last edited by a moderator:
ngl I'd prefer to see something like the DP clothing script. Why would I need a wardrobe to take of me shoes?

ngl I'd prefer to see something like the DP clothing script. Why would I need a wardrobe to take of me shoes?
if sever can support it it would be good addion

Scripts looks good but how much it will cause a performance issues or menu will crash. I would love it
there is a command to reset the menu. Went on several servers with this script and has no issues. Only issue it does have is when you die, you need to reset it with the reset button and remove the clothing you want off before you died

there is a command to reset the menu. Went on several servers with this script and has no issues. Only issue it does have is when you die, you need to reset it with the reset button and remove the clothing you want off before you died
Then I'm defenetli giving it big +1  for it 🙂 maybe devs can fix the die issues. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back