What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[ACKNOWLEDGED] Third Eye / Game Lag

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightlyHD

Unlinked
Steam ID: 76561198353400565

Character ID: 107060

When did this happen: 02/10/24

Summary: Third Eye / Game Lag

Full Description:
I dunno if this is just a me issue, however for some reason there is a 5 second delay for third eye interaction and also when I die, my game freezes when I press the R sos for NHs system, I've attempted to ask in the discord app however I've heard nothing.

Images / Video's

When you first load FiveM go into setting and find the setting to disable UI lag or something along them lines make sure its enabled. May fix your issue.

Hey @NightlyHD

Can you just confirm you are still having the problem with trying the suggested fixes?

Last edited by a moderator:
i often use my third eye at a shop or a container and cant interact with the shop or the container i have to spam the third eye until a interaction pops up but get left a error message in the F8 Console posted picture below
FiveM_b2699_GTAProcess_SAGzEYjq1H-min.png

i often use my third eye at a shop or a container and cant interact with the shop or the container i have to spam the third eye until a interaction pops up but get left a error message in the F8 Console posted picture below
pView attachment 34388
Probably worth posting a separate bug report, this isn't the same issue.

Thanks ill merge these together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back