What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Adam Wes`s Story

Trex

I arrived on the island at 10pm after a crazy flight. The island was cold, foggy and dark, I had no idea what to do. Spending the majority of my life in Altis, where crime rates where e  extremely high. It was a shame to leave the island but there was nothing left there for me. So I decided to book my plane ticket. Arriving at the boarder I was greeted by a couple of officers. They where okay until I "Jumped the border" and "disturbed the peace"  I was left in a room on my own to calm down. After waiting around 30 minutes, I was finally let go. To my luck a friendly officer helped me out and showed me the bus stop. I was delighted to get on the bus and head to the next major town. But with my luck, a drug dealer was also on the bus. He was looking to get a his first batch of drugs. It seemed very dodgy to the bus driver and he locked us in and contacted the police. I was fine with that. Until the police arrived he stiched us all up. I was kicked of the bus and left to 1km walk to George Town. I have tried everything to get of the island, but the border now rejects me for my crimes, only to see what the future holds.

Back