What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Add a few import vehicles to the local car pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isak

Staff Team
Staff Team
Investor
Right now it is very easy to spot a unmarked police vehicle approaching you while doing naughty stuff on the streets. 

My suggestion would be to add some of these
non-police versions of the skoda, bmw's etc. to the local car pool. Making locals drive them around on the street (not very frequent, but once in a while) This would make people more aware of what crimes they are committing in the open and cause a bit more paranoia among the crims. 

Pros: Makes people more careful of what they are doing and not spotting a UC vehicle from a mile away.

Cons: People will steal these pretty often due to them being import vehicles, can't see it being any different from people stealing local Sultan's and Jester's as many people are using those for crime. Can see it being more difficult for police to spot stolen UC vehicles.

If you got any input to this suggestion please come with it!

Id be pretty down for a like 70/30% import local car pool, think it would add some realism and bring some nice variety.
Could be nice to have even more than just the UC cars!

Hi, this is a great suggestion. People can steal the very fast import cars however to overcome this the devs can make the local spawned imports a tuned down version with a slower engine/weaker body. This way they can increase the ratio for imports appearing without this issue. I'm not sure if this is possible or time consuming tho.

Hi, this is a great suggestion. People can steal the very fast import cars however to overcome this the devs can make the local spawned imports a tuned down version with a slower engine/weaker body. This way they can increase the ratio for imports appearing without this issue. I'm not sure if this is possible or time consuming tho.
Yeah thats the downside of it. But again. You always have the quick local vehicles aswell. Some supercars spawn locally here and there either way. But I guess they could be tuned down to a certain degree!

As much as I don't want police to gain another advantage in the server I do believe this would be more realistic than just locals, the odd Audi, BMW etc would be nice!

+1

Right now it is very easy to spot a unmarked police vehicle approaching you while doing naughty stuff on the streets. 

My suggestion would be to add some of these
non-police versions of the skoda, bmw's etc. to the local car pool. Making locals drive them around on the street (not very frequent, but once in a while) This would make people more aware of what crimes they are committing in the open and cause a bit more paranoia among the crims. 

Pros: Makes people more careful of what they are doing and not spotting a UC vehicle from a mile away.

Cons: People will steal these pretty often due to them being import vehicles, can't see it being any different from people stealing local Sultan's and Jester's as many people are using those for crime. Can see it being more difficult for police to spot stolen UC vehicles.

If you got any input to this suggestion please come with it!

they already have a 50% chance of calling the rozzers if you get rejected tho 😭

Rejected - Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back