What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Add a notification when Unlocking/Locking doors.

Isak

Staff Team
Staff Team
Investor
When going fast thru a building and unlocking and locking doors it can be easy to miss a lock if you don't go and double check it. It would be nice with a notification popping up after changing the lock state along with the status on the door.

For example:

[LOCKED]

[UNLOCKED]

Should be relatively easy to implement and I don't see any negatives to this myself, only QoL changes!

This would be really helpful since one of the ranch doors the unlocking and locking word is not actually on the door, its further along the wall - making it really easy to miss.

+1

+1 Very useful, very good suggestion. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Do you get a notification irl when you forget to lock a door? I think its fine the way it is, leaves room for human error and with that a possiblity with someone sneaking where they shouldnt be

Do you get a notification irl when you forget to lock a door? I think its fine the way it is, leaves room for human error and with that a possiblity with someone sneaking where they shouldnt be
With a smart lock yes.

When you keel over irl do you get a message to click a button for an ambulance and a ticking timer to respawn?

+1 I think there is still the chance for human error just removes the looking at a door thinking its locked and the stepping back and it hasn't really locked thing.

Back