What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Add additional Job Information to Police and Player Towing Jobs.

NoobH4mm3r

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
image.png

I would like to suggest to add information what vehicle the Jobs would apply to. To avoid turning up to Jobs that are not physicly able to complete. Like Slamtrucks not beeing able to tow other Trucks like Phantoms, Packers, Haulers.
Also adding this information would make the identification of vehicles at large Police impounds better and more organised.

Pro: little dev work assumingly due to the fact that the infobox is already implemented
        little quality of life upgrade

con: can`t think of any

Thanks alot

i think this would be good as if there is a big scene such as police scene or just general alot of vehicles abandoned it would be able to identify which one that job is for and not just going through 5 or 6 plates to find the right vehicle. Also like has been stated above i think with the slamtruck opinion if you turn up to a job that is another truck such as phantom, mule etc, then you have wasted your time and fuel money, also taken the job from some other mechanics which have the ability to do the job.

+1 I like to impound Helicopter or Boats. But the boat was fitting on the slam truck in the end 😂

So just to confirm you want to add the model of Target vehicle (the one that needs to be picked up), to the job information, to give the mechanic more info at larger scenes, and to know what vehicle to bring to said job.

So just to confirm you want to add the model of Target vehicle (the one that needs to be picked up), to the job information, to give the mechanic more info at larger scenes, and to know what vehicle to bring to said job.
yes basicaly. i need to know befor i go to a job what kind of vehicle it is. for example if its a hauler i know to drop the job so i dont drive to the pick up location were ever it is to find out i cant pick it up with my slamtruck

i also thing the cancel job should be added into the tab after you have accepted it otherwise you get there have to cancel and try to remove the job before someone else takes it if the car is gone

Back