What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Add Boris Bikes to train station

Namron

Head of Pestering the Development Team(s)
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
Brief Summary:  Add Boris Bikes to train station

Detailed Suggestion: An awful lot of people randomly spawn in at the train station (I seem to spawn there like 50% of the time) so it would make sense to have a Boris bikes so that people don't have to run

The Pros:  

Reduces people having to steal a car / run miles
Spawning in there is probably a bug that needs to be fixed. 

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ? No

Weren't there Boris Bikes before? Never saw the reason they removed it. A good suggestion!

Weren't there Boris Bikes before? Never saw the reason they removed it. A good suggestion!
Boris Bikes do exist elsewhere on the island, just not at this specific location.

I did spawn here the other day for the first time. Thought it was a one off as some issues occurred pre-restart. Clearly seems to be an issue if it consistently occurs for some.

+1 for new Boris Bike location within the area of the train station.

Boris Bikes do exist elsewhere on the island, just not at this specific location.

I did spawn here the other day for the first time. Thought it was a one off as some issues occurred pre-restart. Clearly seems to be an issue if it consistently occurs for some.

+1 for new Boris Bike location within the area of the train station.
I meant that they used to exist at the train station beforehand. Didn't phrase it correctly.

I meant that they used to exist at the train station beforehand. Didn't phrase it correctly.
old train station yes not the new one 

I would love to see this. Too many times have I spawned at the train station and had to run all the way to legion square, since I'm a law abiding citizen and don't steal cars

This has now been implemented, along with 5 other locations around the city!

Thanks for the suggestion!

• Haha
Reactions: DJ
Back