What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Add more Social Activities (Tennis, Bowling, etc)

Gutzy

Unlinked
Brief Summary: Currently the server only has Golf and It is fairly hard to get a hang of and requires a lot of time and patience to play. Adding some more activities may bring people together. 

Detailed Suggestion: 

First Activity: Tennis
The Pros:
- This is already in GTA and free to implement
- Easy to play and get a hand of

Second Activity: Bowling
The Pros:
- Could implement a bar and provide Food & Drinks

The Cons:
- Requires MLO & Script

Third Activity: Pool/Billards https://forum.cfx.re/t/standalone-pool-billiards-for-your-server/4777390
The Pros:
- MLO & Script is server friendly

The Cons:
- Requires Paid MLO & Script

General Pros & Cons:

The Pros:

- Provides people somewhere to go, chill out and have fun
- Adds more Activities
- Provide extra areas for RP

The Cons:

- Dev Work
- May not be used
- May take some time to optimise and edit

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ? No

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 Would be nice to have some more activities for people in the city and opens up the opportunity for tournaments.

Would be a really nice addition in my opinion. Would actually give us officers something to do when we're off duty rather than just driving around and doing nothing (because we don't have houses :((

For me personally I've been wanting pool in the server for a while, It would be a great addition.

It would give more things for people to do in general such as tournaments or a bit of fun and an excuse to gather a few people for RP.

Also there is a pool table in the prison which would give people an extra activity in the prison if it was actually implemented which I think would be very beneficial. (Gang v Gang pool tournaments etc.)

+1 from me

Back