What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Add the old clothing in gang wardrobes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isak

Staff Team
Staff Team
Investor
Pretty simple, with the new clothing system most gangs have abolished their old gang clothing.

We in Marabunta only have the college jacket, but I would like to have all 3 old tops in there. I miss them and I think a few other miss them as well.

Pros: More variety for gangs, easier to differentiate as most gangs wear clothing you can get from the public stores.

Cons: None I can think off, should be really easy to implement them as they are still in the new clothing system.

This is something I've been meaning to suggest for a minute now, but haven't because... Idk. Reasons. 😅

+1

I wasn't aware that they would be removed unless we selected to keep them or else I would have made them our gang clothing options. 😪

+1

We need the old gang clothing back, I think it's important to be able to uniquely identify the gangs, especially in RP scenarios/Wars.

I love the new clothing we chose, how ever an option to dust off my old baseball jacket and mask to chill in would be amazing. Big +1

Adding the old gang clothing will also make it easier during fight to differentiate between people as some new gang outfits can be made at clothing stores.🙂 So my vote would have to be a massive...

+1

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't the new gang clothing meant to bring more uniqueness to gangs tho? and not all look the same clothing with different colours/logos? 
I assumed that with the new clothing it was meant to be a new change to how gangs act / dress etc , I do like the old gang clothing but I also really like the new ones to that adds a bit of uniqueness 

Wasn't the new gang clothing meant to bring more uniqueness to gangs tho? and not all look the same clothing with different colours/logos? 
I assumed that with the new clothing it was meant to be a new change to how gangs act / dress etc , I do like the old gang clothing but I also really like the new ones to that adds a bit of uniqueness 
I think people are saying bring back the old one but keep the new one aswell i don't think they wanna get rid of the new one.

Maybe there is some outfits that people regret choosing and would prefer the old clothing to replace such outfits.

Just wanna make it quite clear, your clothes for the "old gang" stuff still exists however your leads (Gang Leaders) decided to change it to fit a whole new attempt of RP lore etc for your groups. The lovely ability of the wardrobe system is that you can be "creative" and make your own versions of what you would like and post it to your gang leads. If you wanna go back to running around in basket ball jerseys then sure thing, we can make that a reality. I shortly remember the community wanted the ability to have unlimited options of clothing and now you want assigned clothing outfits again? Sorry if this sounds blunt but feel like I am running in circles.

Just wanna make it quite clear, your clothes for the "old gang" stuff still exists however your leads (Gang Leaders) decided to change it to fit a whole new attempt of RP lore etc for your groups. The lovely ability of the wardrobe system is that you can be "creative" and make your own versions of what you would like and post it to your gang leads. If you wanna go back to running around in basket ball jerseys then sure thing, we can make that a reality. I shortly remember the community wanted the ability to have unlimited options of clothing and now you want assigned clothing outfits again? Sorry if this sounds blunt but feel like I am running in circles.
From what i am aware of most of the gang members didn't know that it was gonna be a complete switch we assumed it was gonna be some extra clothes and not only the new ones don't know as for the rest but maybe i got it wrong or assumed wrong.

I think everyone loves the new clothing features i don't think anyone is complaining about the new wardrobe system and personally i fucking love it tbh and wouldn't want to go back to the old wardrobe system, i think they only want the basketball / baseball jackets so they can do their customizing and still use some of the old stuff that people liked to use, giving the old stuff back still gives us creativity we can still create outfits and stuff with those clothes and i am pretty sure that people will still use the new outfits that gangs got, out of 25 people in a gang there is 100% someone who will use a different outfit than the old ones.

Not switch the wardrobe at all its just an extra that people are asking i think

Basically, people want the outfits they have now + the baseball jackets/ Basketball jackets as extra options

This suggestion just makes gang members use even more different clothing you will have 1 guy using a basketball jacket 4 with the baseball and the others with the new clothing or something for example, just adds to gang being more diversified in clothing within the gang at the end of the day if you ask me.

Yes you can say that the previous gang clothes were all the same across all gangs besides names and colors but still all gang will have different people wearing different clothes so it just adds more individuality  to most gang members with the more clothing that there is available to them the more options and more diversified the gang looks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t think this suggestion was meant to devalue the work put in to the new system and clothing sets, I’m sure most of us in the community appreciate the change. I wasn’t aware these would be replacing the old outfits as Bmav said, I thought they were to be added on top of the ‘official’ gang clothing, if I had have known that those were to be removed I would have had kept those 3 as presets. So for that reason I gave this a +1. This system and the options are still much better than the previous one. 

now you want assigned clothing outfits again?
It's not quite that, it's more of the clothing items themselves. Just like most of us have our masks, it would be nice to have the tops as a optional piece of clothing like the mask is. I know us Marabunta have the option to put the mask on top of a self-made outfit and have the ability to wear the old Varsity type jacket because I chose to keep it, an oversight on my behalf was that I was uncertain if we would still keep access to be able to wear the old stuff.

We're not slamming the nearly unlimited options we now have, I love having so many options when changing clothes. It would simply be good to see the old gang clothing back as an OPTION. Idk if it still exists, but if we have a piece of old gang clothing saved as an option, i.e Mara women have the Blue baggy shirt with the Mara wolf on the back (Pic below), we were able to access other variants of said clothing item but it was considered an exploit and rightly so imo, but, I digress. 

unknown.png

TL:DR Would be nice for the option to wear the old official gang clothing, that is all. 🙂

Screenshot 2022-01-30 125042.png

Was gonna use this the other day for a costume but then realised this is Chinese and not Japanese and therefore not appropriate for what I am trying to do.

That said, Its the perfect clothing for triads especially if coloured in red. I dont know if thats an option but have to assume it would be. Jacket item 107 fyi. It will help you actually look like you should as triad gangsters 🙂

View attachment 18503

Was gonna use this the other day for a costume but then realised this is Chinese and not Japanese and therefore not appropriate for what I am trying to do.

That said, Its the perfect clothing for triads especially if coloured in red. I dont know if thats an option but have to assume it would be. Jacket item 107 fyi. It will help you actually look like you should as triad gangsters 🙂
We have this outfit in red 🙂 we chose it because we found it fitting !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back