What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Adding a ATM to the Aviation Dealership

TheCap

The Hobo Of The Police
Lifetime Donator
Brief Summary: Adding a ATM to the LS Aircrafts

Detailed Suggestion: Basically, at the moment, if somebody wants to buy a helicopter from our dealership, they need to go back into the city to a ATM, pull out the funds, and come back to the dealership with a huge amount of cash on them. This poses a security risk that should never be one when we are talking about aircrafts that cost more than 2.2 Millions pounds on average. Including aircrafts that exceed the price of 11 Million pounds. Regarding that it is "Part of RP" the moosleys vehicle dealership literately has a ATM inside it when there is a ATM about a 15 second run away. 

The Pros: Easier transactions, makes everything smoother and the security risk is lowered by a GREAT deal

The Cons: Other than people having a harder time robbing someone at the dealership. I don't see any.

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ? Not really or as far as I can see

+1 

Even though it removes the risk factor of potentially being robbed off millions, doesnt make sense not to add it considering there are ATM's in or near other dealerships.

If you're making that big of a purchase you're likely not going to get robbed anyways as you'll probably use some common sense and not go alone.

Maybe have it at the arrivals area of the airport to still have an element of risk but still close enough your not traveling a mile to get some cash?

If you're making that big of a purchase you're likely not going to get robbed anyways as you'll probably use some common sense and not go alone.
We did have customers come alone but realized it was cash only, either make it so it can be purchased in cash or bank transactions, or adding a ATM nearby. I find that good either way

Maybe have it at the arrivals area of the airport to still have an element of risk but still close enough your not traveling a mile to get some cash?
Maybe have an ATM added to either the Gas station near the boat shop, or Alta St gas. Both are near, and both would also suit the boat shop? 

Leaves an element of risk, but not too much & serves a purpose for multiple shops/reasons. 

Maybe have an ATM added to either the Gas station near the boat shop, or Alta St gas. Both are near, and both would also suit the boat shop? 

Leaves an element of risk, but not too much & serves a purpose for multiple shops/reasons. 
The issue with that is, then theres no point, as you'd have to travel the same distance from the LS Aircrafts to grove street fuel

The issue with that is, then theres no point, as you'd have to travel the same distance from the LS Aircrafts to grove street fuel
If you have one installed at the gas station I have circled them it’s actually a very short route down beside the water and into the airport behind LS Customs (plus also serves the boat shop & PDM, both pretty close). 

D78A1879-68D2-47D2-8405-0D49552D5D37.jpeg

If you have one installed at the gas station I have circled them it’s actually a very short route down beside the water and into the airport behind LS Customs (plus also serves the boat shop & PDM, both pretty close). 

View attachment 18634
Again though the distance you're showing is the same as going to grove street. Look at it from the perspective of the LS Aircrafts hanger, not just a section of the airport. 

Bank purchase on all vehicles is the way to go. It fits how the real world works and people are always wanting it to be like real life. 

Back