What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Adding more jobs out of city.

Richard Bainbridge

Unlinked
So my idea would be to add impound's to paleto and sandy as well as taxi ranks for both to. This I hope would give people more opptions to be out of the city if they want to do that job, opening more of the map up for people who would like to be away from the main city.

The Pros: Means people can spend more time out of the city if they want to and still make some money doing honest work.

The Cons: Might be a lot of dev works and finding locations for them both.

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ? I dont think it does.

-1 Its nice to have a concentration of people in the city as it makes it a more populated area, the hubs for these jobs are in the city but spread out into other areas of the map when people start working so there is little reason to add additional hubs around the map. 

If people want to stay out of the city there are other jobs that can be done.

The only other jobs to do out side of the city are not payed by the government, mining and tree cutting both require people to want to buy the goods, with the government jobs you get payed per job meaning if people want to live outside the city most of the time they can, also with mining you need to go back in to the city to refine the ores. Only other two are finishing  and hunting ( hunting requires a licence that is hard to get for ex cons) So I see taxi and impound as two of the best way for people to live consistently out side of the city and maybe make more people want to spend time out of the city. 

Don't we want to promote jobs where people are interacting with others rather then simply being paid by the government as you said, its beneficial that people come back to the city to sell things like resources as it means that there is a hub of RP somewhere and it encourages RP between players. Even with things like Taxiing where people are being payed by the government you're still going to be coming down into the city for certain jobs. I would rather see more jobs added some of which could be done outside of the city then simply adding additional locations for already existing jobs.

I personally think it would be a good idea. I impound vehicles up at the top of the city that will NEVER be collected because why bother driving up there? Perhaps the performance hit of having a ton of folk in one area would start to  improve and shops up north may also start to generate better income with more frequent use.

Back