What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Additional Teamspeak Channels (Other Games)

Ghillie pT

This Altis Life Group has grown so much over the last few months that now become more of a community teamspeak (with Alits Focus) rather than a Altis Life teamspeak, thus i think more other games should be added so that new people with similar game interest can meet. Also space for existing friends to go, and not use valuable Altis Life Group Space and confuse people.

Some Additional recommendations:

Payday 2

Arma 2 (Overwatch, epoch, Overpoch etc)

Garry's Mod

Sniper Elite V2

Left For Dead 2

League Of Legends

please dont hate if you dislike all of the games above

Not hating because of the games, the damn TS is becoming enormous. Maybe a second TS with channels like this could be an idea?

How about we have an option for trusted members (3 months plus for arguments sake) to create a temporary channel that is deleted after ~15mins after it becomes inactive? Give them the option to create a channel at the bottom of the server which they can name to Payday 2 for example. This addresses both the problem of unused channels and people not having channels for other games.

How about we have an option for trusted members (3 months plus for arguments sake) to create a temporary channel that is deleted after ~15mins after it becomes inactive? Give them the option to create a channel at the bottom of the server which they can name to Payday 2 for example. This addresses both the problem of unused channels and people not having channels for other games.
Bump. Any chance of this happening?

This Altis Life Group has grown so much over the last few months that now become more of a community teamspeak (with Alits Focus) rather than a Altis Life teamspeak, thus i think more other games should be added so that new people with similar game interest can meet. Also space for existing friends to go, and not use valuable Altis Life Group Space and confuse people.

Some Additional recommendations:

Payday 2

Arma 2 (Overwatch, epoch, Overpoch etc)

Garry's Mod

Sniper Elite V2

Left For Dead 2

League Of Legends

please dont hate if you dislike all of the games above
>League Of Legends

DotA 2 (the better of the MOBA's) already has a channel.

I jest, of course, I don't want to upset any LoL scrubs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back