What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Admin Ban VDM

Mini G

I was driving in the city and as i was going down the road an admin walked out in front of my car and i hit him by an accident and he banned me, please can i get un-banned as i did not mean to hit him and i did nothing.

Well, it wasn't me - and admins generally don't walk out in the roads in front of cars (we have a fairly good idea of what might happen, based upon experiences of what happens to every other fool who wanders out into the roads, you see).

So... maybe it wasn't an admin. Maybe it was Wilco (who would've been the only other admin at that time with the power to ban you.)

I'd let Wilco respond, when he has time, and take it from there.

I believe I do remember this, I ran across the road where you was parked for a long time, the moment i cross the road i hear your engine start and you ran me over despite there being a quad-bike in the way.

That in my book was a clear VDM attempt, However if your willing to learn from this and not run people down i will consider a unban.

ok let me think, i was going to the general market i think to get a repair kit and when i was passing the DVLA i see people on the floor and somebody with a gun looking at them and i think i slowed down to look but i don't remember parking, as soon as i started to drive again some body started to run, i hit them by mistake sir i am sorry for running you over i did not mean it at all, i will try be more careful the next time.

Thank you for taking a look at it, i will learn from this, can you accept my apology. 

to let you guys know i have learned and am eager to get back on the server and play, i have been waiting 3 weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please try connecting to the server now so i can pickup your GUID and unban you.

Yep, Please reconnect you should be good to go now, Thanks for your patience

All done now. He had to get the professionals in ;)

Try again, let us know here if you're back on.

Sorry, Your GUID was still banned, I had to approach the master of the universe who has now unbanned you

Back