What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Admin please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexsnadder

im just really sad right now, and im looking for an admin to talk to, ive been banned, and i want to personally say im sorry, i feel my "unban" request isn't being looked into :(

these things take time man, all of them will get looked out, just gotta be patient

i know they take time and such, but im extremely sorry for what i did, and will never do so again, i feel the admins are gonna be super hard on me :(

Hello, With Unbans they have no timeframe as stated on the unban link as what i have quoted below. Please read over the thread so you know about the unban appeal process. It will be looked into in time however making threads asking about it won't get the topic looked at any quicker.

• Do not contact admins via PM or on Team-speak about unbans! 
  • Unban Appeals are the lowest priority and as it is your responsibility to learn and follow our rules there are no timeframes

Last edited by a moderator:
What Stuart has already said.  

Making statuses, other threads, bumping an unban or making a new one will just make the entire process take longer.

Topic locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back