What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Admin's say you cant portray being a thug/rebel RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically a friend of mine role plays being a heartless thief/thug who will kill unless he gets what he want's
outside of safe zones he found a victim at the weed processor and engaged with some good RP and asked for the keys to his vehicle. The guy was wearing no cloths but had a backpack a hat, shades and a vehicle.

However once he executed the guy because he refused to give him the keys the admins issued him a 15 day gun banned is this fair?

Which admin did this? And what do you mean a "15 day gun banned"? Did he get banned and made an appeal?

Basically a friend of mine role plays being a heartless thief/thug who will kill unless he gets what he want's
outside of safe zones he found a victim at the weed processor and engaged with some good RP and asked for the keys to his vehicle. The guy was wearing no cloths but had a backpack a hat, shades and a vehicle.

However once he executed the guy because he refused to give him the keys the admins issued him a 15 day gun banned is this fair?
if it went exactly like you said I highly doubt this was an admin here lol.

I was at weed processing, started a role play, he followed instructions but didn't give keys to his Go-Kart. (Dunno if it's possible to get them or not but i got them after i pick locked it after) Obviously weed processing isn't a safe zone and you should be wary about dieing or atleast bring someone/something to defend yourself. I role played with the guy for 5 minutes, he seemed quite sarcastic. But the way i like to play is to obviously be a murderer regardless, some i let live, some i don't. I gave him role play, which i thought was quite good. But because i killed him after i got 15 day gun ban and a serious warning. Her name's steph and i know shes the "boss" She called the roleplay "piss poor" Which is obviously not up to her years of experience, but quite good for my lack-of. 

I was at weed processing, started a role play, he followed instructions but didn't give keys to his Go-Kart. (Dunno if it's possible to get them or not but i got them after i pick locked it after) Obviously weed processing isn't a safe zone and you should be wary about dieing or atleast bring someone/something to defend yourself. I role played with the guy for 5 minutes, he seemed quite sarcastic. But the way i like to play is to obviously be a murderer regardless, some i let live, some i don't. I gave him role play, which i thought was quite good. But because i killed him after i got 15 day gun ban and a serious warning. Her name's steph and i know shes the "boss" She called the roleplay "piss poor" Which is obviously not up to her years of experience, but quite good for my lack-of. 
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

yea stephs an admin you fuckd up bro

Im the Admin being talked about and yes - I do not count it as quality RP if people run around and kill EVERYONE. If someone gives you a bit of cheek or is being an utter Cunt to you yes but I got multiple complaints of you ALWAYS doing it. And then I even get to see a report where you kill an complete unarmed man who is completely on their own. So instead of moaning about it be happy that I left it with a 15 day NO GUN warning. In the end of the day this is a QUALITY RP Server and if your only intention is to kill people then I do not understand why you come to an Altislife Server instead of KOTH or Wasteland? And maybe you are newer to this game mode - fair enough. But then I don't quite get why you make a scene now instead of acknowledging that there is better ways to RP and make a Change. You can still be a little of a twat ingame if you please to do so. At the end of the day you also DID METAGAME his name in the Report. Now I was turning a blind eye and letting you off with it and just give you a warning - yet you still come here - after I spared your Altis-Life - and complain? You better stop acting like that before I change my mind on that report. Sorry if I am being a bit rude here right now but I honestly do not understand how people can be SO ungrateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back