What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Advertising

Dan

Do the staff/devs have any plans for advertising the arma 3 server? I was interested today about the number of people who still search for Arma 3 roleplay servers. It is still 300-400 people per month but very few new people decide to join this one.

@Dan

Interesting... what keyword and via what means are you finding 300 -400 people a month are searching for ? I use Ahrefs quite alot and we are ranking for pretty much every keyword we need to be on the Altis Life side, work just needs to be done on google for the GTA RP side.

We are well placed on search engines, The website is extremely health in terms of visits per day, some days are pretty wild!  we also appear in the Arma 3 server listing just like everyone else

As for very few new people decide to join this one..... I would also love to know the source of that research to see if it differs from mine, We get around 20-30 new players on average per day who have never been on the server before and around 200-250 different steam ID's per day logging in which is mental seeing around 900-1000 members log into the website per day! (forum whores!)

The Staff and devs are far too busy to be advertising the server, That falls upon me so If you have any more ideas of what we can do please suggest it, My SEO and website marketing pre dates Roleplay.co.uk but like any area there is always someone better or with a great idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn’t realise 20-30 new people join everyday, that is much more than I expected. As for the 900-1000 members logging in everyday that is crazy, I definitely underestimated that number.

Far more people are obviously still joining than I expected, but how many seem to be staying? 

I used the thehoth.com to find these statistics.

@Dan blackhat service for blackhat type of guys.... they used to sell PBN links.... Ahrefs is a lot more accurate 

What keyword term did you see 200-300 per month ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back