What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

AEGIS food drive.

Proxeum

After our successful base warming last night we had an abundance of food and drinks left over. So we decided, lets give something back to the citizens of Kavala, the medics and police.

We had a great turnout, well over thirty people showed up, we made sure they got food and drink before giving them a little brief of what we do and what we stand for.

We had the privilege of providing his apples to the food drive also, so thanks to him! 

Special thanks to Kris for sending out the message for us and thanks to CSI Fuel for granting us permission to use the police HQ and providing us with police protection.

Here are some pictures taken by Mitch.

965B71FF8D848B4EC63B10B85541683611B708F8

B5D371F99F43CFC44DCE43FFE64BCEFDE22E5140

DFDD5308B0D7A66F008E3B26A586E39007EF65E9

474E4DA7701073487BBC866FE712AB370E6B72D3

19FBB626FF64ED1D102EA8F9BCC1AFB1B09BF944

Last edited by a moderator:
i can never get on the server to do these awesome things!!!

aaaarrrrrrgghhhh! 

I hope the cops, medics, civs and random homeless people of kavala enjoyed the food/drink and spare alcohol we had left over from last night.

Thank you to everyone that attended.

Tomorrow AEGIS starts official contracts, its time to get on the road.

- Mitch 

God my posture is awful... Any chiropractors on Altis?

But back to the subject at hand... heh.. Very well done on the Food Drive! I know in this economy many hobos will appreciate food handouts, and it's always good to get the AEGIS name out there. Look forward to getting hands on with other friendly events you have in the future. Well done chaps!

God my posture is awful... Any chiropractors on Altis?

But back to the subject at hand... heh.. Very well done on the Food Drive! I know in this economy many hobos will appreciate food handouts, and it's always good to get the AEGIS name out there. Look forward to getting hands on with other friendly events you have in the future. Well done chaps!
Fortunatley for you we do infact have someone that can sort your back out for you.

Thanks for the kind words, can you let me know when you've contacted that reporter of yours? Also don't forget that offer me and Mitch presented to you, if need be we can sit down and have a discussion about it.

Many thanks for the snifter of whiskey, warmed me right up. Sorry I was unable to stay for long as lives do come first.

But yeah free food I'll be there :)

May i pop over when I get some time and check out your new base?

I see the Marijuana kindly supplied by the Marmite Miners mysteriously disappeared for the food drive...eh?

We could have even had some Heroin left over to give away, if I didn't ram into Cutters Huron and leave it hurtling into the AEGIS base in a ball of fire...

Many thanks for the snifter of whiskey, warmed me right up. Sorry I was unable to stay for long as lives do come first.

But yeah free food I'll be there :)

May i pop over when I get some time and check out your new base?
No worries, we enjoyed having you there, after all, you are a busy man!

Ofcourse you can, feel free to pop down or message myself or @Mitch and we'd be happy to give you a tour.

I see the Marijuana kindly supplied by the Marmite Miners mysteriously disappeared for the food drive...eh?

We could have even had some Heroin left over to give away, if I didn't ram into Cutters Huron and leave it hurtling into the AEGIS base in a ball of fire...
Yeah, that didn't last to long at the party! You guys were going to bring heroin? Didn't realise you turned to the hard stuff, the Marmite really has gone to you head :p but yeah, the last thing we need is Kavala full of civilians high on heroin!

Oh yeah about the crash, it was rather horrifying seeing a Huron hurtling towards the base, landed around 15 meters away from where i was sitiing!

Back