What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[AG] Jak - Unban Appeal (Duplicate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name: [AG] Jak 

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198042831024

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): 3af28a3948fa68a85d3e791ec410e63e 

Date & Time you was banned: Approx 11/11/14 Late evening.

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: Twitch Streamers 

11A) Stream sniping is banable, Do not watch someones stream to find out where they are on the server 

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: My actions at the time were purely out of my shear stupidity and negligence. There is no other explanation or reasoning behind what I did, it was purely a major 'fuck-up' and a mistake I reject. This being because I miss the organization and professionalism that you guys here provided. I did decide to make a ban appeal at the time, I was met with a cold front from others as it was a 'hot topic' of course at that point in time. Now however the dust has settled and I feel that I myself have matured enough to understand the true meaning, and also the great enjoyment available, of a mature role-playing environment. For this reason of being able to identify my flaws and mistakes and being able to reflect on such actions with maturity in mind I feel that I could make a fresh start with a second chance to prove such claims. 

Regards, Jak. 

Side note - 3rd time posting this appeal spanning a week now, due to the reason of format not being used, however other forum users who have used the same format as myself have been dealt with and a decision made. I hope, however, this time the format is correct now I have copied and pasted the giant purple text. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back