What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Again and for the last time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operator Kamzo

It´s been a while since I came to the island, met new people, been through some sketchy situations and all that madness.
I´ve had two breaks from the island for personnal reasons, but this time I think that this one isn´t going to be another break.
I´ve enjoyed being on the island a lot more from the beginning, but these days it´s not a lot of enjoyable things happenin´ to me.
People on the island have changed a lot in my opinion, if you think otherwise, thats fine with me.

I would like to thank to all people in Altis Police Force that I´ve been with for being good people to go out with.
Other than that I would most likely want to thank to MPU team, the team I had most fun with even tho I wasn´t apart of them.
Here´s a pic of us rolling together:
unknown.png

It´s been the most fun I´ve had with Altis Police Force, now I am saying goodbye to them.
From MPU I would mostly want to thank to @Kseniya for being such a nice person, will miss you bud! 

And of course theres plenty of other people I would like to say thanks to, it´s just that my memory is so shit and I can´t remember the names...

It has been an honor! 

unknown.png

You guys take it easy,
Goodbye!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kamzo..... why man why..... we had some good times sad to see you really go away.... bye my friend and take it easy!

I'll miss you mate! you're always welcome to rejoin and get in MPU. If you're stranded again, you know who to call

Archived - Player is still playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back