What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Again i have been Approved 2 rimes now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

andhg

i postet this to wilco:

i have already been Approved, and my tread (http://www.altislife...he-rules-sorry/  ) did get put into Approved

but wilco heavent unbanned me yet... i have sent him my GUID ( da40d1ba19f1959103bdd08f0ce8b58e ) but nothing happen :/ its not to complain its just that i really want to play on the server!   :p    :)

he answert with this: Sorry! realllllllyy busy.

I have now unbanned you... go have fun! but stick to them bloody rules  :)

Link: 

MY GUID: da40d1ba19f1959103bdd08f0ce8b58e

Wilco REALLY take your time i understand your bussy!!!! 

but when you find you time then plz. do it correctly :) THANKS in advance!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,

I would love to get this sorted as ive seen you moaping about on the forum for ages now. I have no idea how Wilco has messed up twice? Can you please double check your GUID (take a screenshot also) and perhaps come and chill on TS so you can talk to Wilco in person and get this sorted.

The last thing i personally want is for you to have to go through this a third time, and im sure under this circumstances Wilco wouldnt mind dealing with this on TS. Of course im speaking for him and for all i know he could tell me to piss off and do it on the forums. 

UfaJoPw.jpg

- CSI Mitch

da40d1ba19f1959103bdd08f0ce8b58e

da40d1ba19f1959103bdd08f0ce8b58e

Ok looks good.

Yer sorry i cant do unbans, you need to have crazy access to stuff fin order to get to the unbans. 

However like i said wilco "should" be on soon on TS, we will talk to him there and get it sorted once and for all. Hopefully.

Ok ill talk to him on TS, and see if i can get it sorted or find the problem. We may need you though at some point if it doesnt work. 

Ill keep you updated i we have a break through or try to unban you again. 

Ok wilco has confirmed it is done. 

Any problem come onto TS.

Please try the server first.

- Mitch

Im now unbanned!! THANSK THANKS THANKS TO BOTH OFF YOU!!!!! Have a nice day and i wil stick to them bloody rules!!  :)   ;)   :p   :D   :lol:

Thank you for your patience, your name shall be remembered for the patience you've shown.

Thank you Andhg.

- CSI Mitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back