What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Aggy Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its been fun while it lasted. I've met a lot of great people along the way and I've loved every second of it! I would like to thank you all and wish you the best for the future, I write this with a tear in my eye as you have been the best part of my life for the past 6 months.

I would go through who I would like to thank most however but I'm a little scared I will miss someone out.

I've tried to fight the urge to leave for the past 2 weeks since my ban but i just can't see it gaining motion. But hey! If it does ill be on the first boat back (hopefully).

This is not a goodbye forever, its just a goodbye for now.

I will still be active on the forums here and there with the cheeky comment or two. 

Keep your credit card safe!

Agdgdgwngo OUT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna be sad to see you go George- hopefully one day you can come back and sell me some more watches!

Noooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! With who i speak Swahili now? Gonna mis you , i .... Love you xxxxxx who can say Where the road Goes ....

Member is now community banned for rule 16A - Advertising another Altis Life Community

If your going to do that... when you sign up a new account use a different named email address and a different ip............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back