What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

aim sight broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnbhoy 1888

Steam ID: 76561198453167094

Character ID: 81298

When did this happen: 08/07/23

Summary: aim sight broken

Full Description:
I pulled out my hunting rifle and when i aimed in it was like looking through binoculours instead theres no aim in the scope or crosshairs when you zoom in i believe this to be a bug

Images / Video's
dont have any recordings but asked another hunter and was the exact same for him

Think I see this somewhere before, I think someone said to make sure in the options you have the crosshairs turned on or advanced crosshairs, I'm sure that's what I turned on to be able to see the sights on a handgun

I already had them settings on complex which gives you the crosshairs for guns but now it aint working

From my knowledge. Press F1 and enable crosshairs. Should do the trick. It seems to be a separate UI then a regular crosshair.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will give it a try once back on appreciate both your help.  It fixed it through the f1 menu thanks again

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back