What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Airport Greenzone

kRaul

I am totally agree with airport spawnpoint and greenzone, but it's like a rulebreak if you fly a heli in greenzone :p @Wilco

@JustR well obviously not this greenzone

The green zone is there to stop people getting robbed at the start of their journey, from what I've heard and seen there isn't much Roleplay at the airport currently, hopefully, this will bring some! especially if the hobos can spawn there... they might need flights 😀

Edit: Rules amended

Last edited by a moderator:
@Wilco could we have it so PURELY the buying area is a GZ? Already I feel the police have exploited the fact that they can spawn in NPAS to immediately detain those with firearms knowing full well they cannot retaliate. The area in which we cannot retaliate is HUGE.

Are police fleeing to NPAS now technically fleeing to a green zone?

Love the red arrows skin though!

Already a few of us spawned only to have a hunter, AR, NCA and 4 police cars turn up and surround us within 5 minutes of the update, knowing we cannot do anything.

Secondly, the RBA is now basically impossible to do lol.

Thirdly, you have to be so careful if you get into a gun fight/situation on the airport main road as the GZ is almost on the road.

The HM needs to move, people have requested this for a long time, tbh I am not sure why that position was chosen in the first place but will sort that in the coming days.

I did watch the police tonight and at first, they were nothing but idiots.. blocking people from leaving, approaching almost everyone in an aggressive manner with big guns and a hunter (which I deleted that blocked people from taking off), but I don't expect that to last... the airport is a greenzone to encourage roleplay! and I am pretty sure the people who enjoy the airport would welcome more calm

Rebels with guns can certainly use other airports which we will make more appealable.

I was expecting this post... we get a similar one for every greenzone we add, give it a few days before passing judgment on it, any amendment like this must be considered experimental to start with.

i'll be honest, great idea with the airport greezone.
There is so much RP to be made from aircraft and it will be stop airport robberies when you take out a heli.

My personal issues with the current airport gz are as follows;

1. RBA's current position would need to be relocated to make the gz plausible.

2. npas is a blue zone inside the gz. unless its intentional that you cant take prisoners to PD then ignore this.

3. a lot of gunfights move from the east of west of altis, driving through the airport would now violate gz rules (its a popular shortcut)

4. go karts should be robbed at all times. (just kidding)

I like the idea of the greenzone around the garage and terminal, but i think it is way to big, mainly it extends onto the road as well as too close to the RBA, maybe just have it over the terminal and aviation dealership.

It would hopefully bring some more taxi rp as people need transport!

@Wilco could we have it so PURELY the buying area is a GZ? Already I feel the police have exploited the fact that they can spawn in NPAS to immediately detain those with firearms knowing full well they cannot retaliate. The area in which we cannot retaliate is HUGE.

Are police fleeing to NPAS now technically fleeing to a green zone?

Love the red arrows skin though!

Already a few of us spawned only to have a hunter, AR, NCA and 4 police cars turn up and surround us within 5 minutes of the update, knowing we cannot do anything.

Secondly, the RBA is now basically impossible to do lol.

Thirdly, you have to be so careful if you get into a gun fight/situation on the airport main road as the GZ is almost on the road.
I was there, and when I saw 1AR  hunter and 1 taru, I went into ATC then went off. This is kinda bad for us if police will come over there. There is no need since is greeznone and no one is fighting. We can't roleplay over there because of the police. This makes me quit Arma.

This New Greenzone is awesome but i hope cops dont really camp it that much! Yes @Wilco its working there is definitely more roleplay at the new Airport and the shape of it it's amazing, about the HM and RBA i hope they get moved aswell what if we could have an Offshore HM? That would be amazing and more harded for Rebels to rob it! thats my opinion on it have a good one.

I ve said in other posts the HM will be moved, but it remains where it is until someone provides me with an amazing position or until I find one myself.

It's not healthy that everyone expects everything at once.... whats the HM being a little harder or not doing it for a couple of days! Chill!

@JustR I don't think that's a valid reason to quit arma, its a new area, of course, there going to be interested at first.

I ve said in other posts the HM will be moved, but it remains where it is until someone provides me with an amazing position or until I find one myself.

It's not healthy that everyone expects everything at once.... whats the HM being a little harder or not doing it for a couple of days! Chill!

@JustR I don't think that's a valid reason to quit arma, its a new area, of course, there going to be interested at first.
I can make one however would u like it made by adding the building for the HM or using an exsisting one and editing around it ?

I am fine with it, since we are boring and we never do RBA's anyway. But the amount of people i have seen going round, not scared to have there ceaser out. Roleplaying as airport taxi drivers is tremendous. It has its pros and cons to be fair.

Back