What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Alexander OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander

Banned
It has been the best 7 months on the server after returning from a 6 month permaban.I would like to thank everyone that made my days better,helped me improve:pyrgos constabulary command and every member of the police force you guys are awesome keep up the good work...I would tag people but I feel there are just too many names that I came across to mention and I am lazy.As I have some important exams this year I will be leaving Altis until Summer 2017.Have a great one & roleplay lads!

It has been the best 7 months on the server after returning from a 6 month permaban.I would like to thank everyone that made my days better,helped me improve:pyrgos constabulary command and every member of the police force you guys are awesome keep up the good work...I would tag people but I feel there are just too many names that I came across to mention and I am lazy.As I have some important exams this year I will be leaving Altis until Summer 2017.Have a great one & roleplay lads!
Denied lack of effeort please tryagain in a week please bby dont leave me and my stairs 

Cya Alexander. Hope to see you back in the summer and wish you the best of luck with your exams 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back